How to add discart in add art pop up?
Hi guys

So i managed to add clearlogo in manually by going to add art and typing in clearlogo then went to artwork downloader and it downloaded all my clearlogos as art work great...

But hod do i add discart as when i type in discart it doesnt fetch all the disc artwork in artwork downloader if you know what i mean

Thanks for any info you can offer me
Why not just enable discart in the Artwork Downloader settings? Or if you really prefer to do it one at a time you can go to "Choose Art" and select Discart from the popup menu.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Setting Artwork Downloader to scrape Discart has never worked 100% for me either. It does get all the other artwork but discart seems problematic. Many, many times after running AD, I find a title with no discart so I manually have to get it from the info panel. Glad to know I'm not alone.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
yes brazen having same issues here

i dont get a add manually option when i chose art its not there guys?

so unsure how else im meant to do it, im using latest aeon nox skin 5.1.5
(2014-09-19, 19:34)kizzer31 Wrote: yes brazen having same issues here

i dont get a add manually option when i chose art its not there guys?

so unsure how else im meant to do it, im using latest aeon nox skin 5.1.5

Some movies don't have discart. Others, like Blu-ray rips, have DVD art but not Blu-ray art. Only Blu-ray art will download for Blu-ray movies. If you don't care and the option to download discart is available, then download the DVD art. Otherwise, artwork downloader works as intended.
I was having the same issue...but as Warner explains, it does work with such detail as DVD art will only be downloaded for a DVD. I've found that using a media manager for disc art has worked wonders...because AD also relies on proper nfo files, which I did not have configured/created properly.
(2014-09-19, 15:57)kizzer31 Wrote: Hi guys

So i managed to add clearlogo in manually by going to add art and typing in clearlogo then went to artwork downloader and it downloaded all my clearlogos as art work great...

But hod do i add discart as when i type in discart it doesnt fetch all the disc artwork in artwork downloader if you know what i mean

Thanks for any info you can offer me

I'm pretty sure the artwork "type" for disc artwork is "disc" not "discart". Just as the type is "clearlogo" for logo artwork, and not "logo".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
thanks milhouse i will give that a go

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add discart in add art pop up?0