Solved XBMC and curl v7.38.0 do not work together - cannot scrape
The patch is now in Arch, thanks everyone!
So, we can already pacman -Suy and let curl update? Thanks Tongue
FYI
As of yesterday evening about 8PM PST, curl 7.38.0 was causing the connectivity issue in XBMC for me on a newly updated system.
Downgrading to 7.37.1 today repaired the issue.
FYI,

please read this thread, you currently posted again. https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/42001 <- was fixed in arch.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hi mate,

Would you mind to let me know How can Downgrade to curl-7.37.1on my XBMC (Raspberry B+)

Thanks!!!
Which distribution on the PI ships that broken version?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
The Raskberry Pi B+ (openelec updated two days ago)
(2014-10-13, 13:41)Algas Wrote: The Raskberry Pi B+ (openelec updated two days ago)

On your Pi B+, run the following commands in an ssh window and paste the output:
Code:
cat /storage/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log | pastebinit
curl --version
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/...6edd2caabb <- no, it should not.
Thanks Mate, They say that they have a patch to fix that.

Do you know how can apply the patch in my raspberry please?
Just download OpenELEC 4.2.1 and use it - it is not affected by this bug. -> www.openelec.tv
(2014-10-14, 12:23)Algas Wrote: Do you know how can apply the patch in my raspberry please?

Your OpenELEC based Raspberry almost certainly doesn't have the affected version.

Please provide the requested information, because you're not making sense.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
HI Milkhouse,

Thank for your answer.

I have the last version of Openelec but I can't donwload the aditional info for the movies, series, etc. as Posters for example.

I have updated the last version few days ago, but before was working really good.
(2014-10-14, 13:06)Algas Wrote: HI Milkhouse,

Thank for your answer.

I have the last version of Openelec but I can't donwload the aditional info for the movies, series, etc. as Posters for example.

I have updated the last version few days ago, but before was working really good.

*WHAT* version? Let's see your log so we know exactly the version you are referring to. You almost certainly don't have the broken version of curl. If you've got a problem, it's not because of curl 7.38. Start a new thread. Start providing some real information, as has been requested. You've made four 4 posts in this thread and provided almost no information at all.
Hi, Milkhouse

I have the curl v7.38. I have found in this link:

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/tracker-2014-09/0067.html

That the curl v7.38.0 does not work with xbmc - cannot scrape or download, That was when I updated the las XBMC version 5 days ago.

Before this updated war working good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC and curl v7.38.0 do not work together - cannot scrape1