[DEPRECATED] Pushbullet
(2014-09-30, 17:45)tinybutstrong Wrote: About the wake up issue, it happened again. Unfortunately, I have no log to share for a simple reason: even after 15 minutes idling nothing were added to debug log.

In meantime I've sent few Youtube/Vimeo and direct links to images.

v0.1.9

I've duplicated the issue on my daughters Win 8 machine. I did some re-writing of the service code that should fix it, but I'm out of time to do much testing so I'll have to post an update tomorrow if I get the time.
Information 
Version 0.1.10

Changes:
  • Fix for service dying/not reconnecting when returning from sleep/suspend/hibernate
  • Generally better handling of disconnects and connection errors

On my REPO.

I had to whip out my daughter's laptop to get a windows machine that I could suspend, but it seems to all works fine now.
Version 0.1.12

Changes:
  • Change from using requests2-2.2.1 module to requests-2.3.0
  • Bump up OAuth module version requirement to 0.0.7

On my REPO.
ruuk, when you push a new update to the youtube-dl module, can you test a Globo.com video? Just pick any video url from http://globotv.globo.com/ I tried here (manual update), but it doesn't worked.

Yeah, they added support to this website in last update.

Just to know if the problem is in Pushbullet or the module itself.

Thx
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
I looked at the latest code for youtube-dl and it looks like support for globo.com was added about 7 days ago. When I get back from the XBMC/Kodi DevCon I'll update the youtube-dl module which should make it work.
I've PM'd muttley:bd about combining addons (I didn't know the other existed until today). For those who have tried both, what are your thoughts on that?
(2014-10-14, 18:13)ruuk Wrote: I've PM'd muttley:bd about combining addons (I didn't know the other existed until today). For those who have tried both, what are your thoughts on that?

Havent tested your version extensively but in the first few versions when i recieved a message the notification was full screen, not sure if it still is?
Other thing I love is the in muttley's addon is the send funtion but i can't use it properly yet because of the lack of ephemeral pushes support in Pushbullets addon support in tasker.
If it where notes that were send then it would be perfect (or ephemeral support in tasker addon which i expect not happening soon)
(2014-10-14, 19:16)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 18:13)ruuk Wrote: I've PM'd muttley:bd about combining addons (I didn't know the other existed until today). For those who have tried both, what are your thoughts on that?
Havent tested your version extensively but in the first few versions when i recieved a message the notification was full screen, not sure if it still is?
It is optional whether you want to show a note instantly (ie display a note or play a video) or just show a notification. In the future I would add more fine grained control of how to handle different kinds of pushes.
But that's the sort of thing that you can just let me know about and I can add if it's not already there. Mostly what I wanted to know is if muttley's addon works well with what he's got going so far, and if combining the two seemed beneficial overall.
(2014-10-14, 19:16)schumi2004 Wrote: Other thing I love is the in muttley's addon is the send funtion but i can't use it properly yet because of the lack of ephemeral pushes support in Pushbullets addon support in tasker.
If it where notes that were send then it would be perfect (or ephemeral support in tasker addon which i expect not happening soon)
Outgoing pushes of any sort are something I had planned for after an official repository release. That would be one of the benefits of merging addon features.
I've joined forces with muttley:db and we've merged our addons into one.

Go to the following thread to get it, or if you've already installed my repository, use that.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204567

I suggest you un-install my addon before installing, otherwise you will have 2 Pushbullet addons with the same name :)
(2014-10-19, 19:14)ruuk Wrote: I've joined forces with muttley:db and we've merged our addons into one.

Go to the following thread to get it, or if you've already installed my repository, use that.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204567

I suggest you un-install my addon before installing, otherwise you will have 2 Pushbullet addons with the same name Smile

That seems eminently sensible!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When I try to authorize, the page just gets stuck with "Approving" and the Kodi app times out. Also I have no idea what to enter into the "token" section. Can someone please help out? Smile
(2014-11-02, 15:29)extremeaudio Wrote: When I try to authorize, the page just gets stuck with "Approving" and the Kodi app times out. Also I have no idea what to enter into the "token" section. Can someone please help out? Smile

Your Access Token is available on Pushbullet website under Account Settings.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2014-11-02, 15:29)extremeaudio Wrote: When I try to authorize, the page just gets stuck with "Approving" and the Kodi app times out. Also I have no idea what to enter into the "token" section. Can someone please help out? Smile

Hmm. It's working for me. Perhaps something was temporarily wrong on the Pushbullet end.
Also, this addon is deprecated. It has been merged with the Pushbullet addon HERE.
Ok thanks guys! Will check out the other thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECATED] Pushbullet0