need pvr backend help
im having trouble streaming live tv on my Dragon digi stream box every time i click enabled it says" you need a tuner ,backend software,and an add on for the backend to be able to use pvr " now i bought this box under the impression it came with all of this do i not have something setup properly
If you are talking about this machine http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZIgXsxZck then it doesn't have a tuner. You perhaps need to read PVR (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
yea thats the 1 i have but can i still stream live tv cause thats all i i kept thinking it was for
It doesn't have a tuner! Did you read PVR (wiki)?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yea i read it but there has to b a certain way because im i only bought it to stream live tv games and etc and i no some other people thats has this as well and didnt have to do anything but just click enabled
According to the Amazon product page it ships with some unofficial addon that provides live streams. You either have to use that or get an actual TV tuner and follow the wiki link nickr posted. Next time, don'ẗ expect miracles from some random Chinese "media streamer".
True True thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need pvr backend help0