[RELEASE] Arte.tv (DE/FR)
Hi,
I decided to create a single support thread for the addon.
Until now there was only a collection thread for all my german addons but the addon seems to also have many french users.

Availabe settings:
- Language (DE/FR)
- Maximum video quality (480p/720p)
- Streaming protocol (HTTP/RTMP)
- Use thumb as fanart
- Force view
- ViewID

Install via my repo - feedback welcomed as always...
Since last week besides the "Neu" subcategory all other categories e.g. "Themen", "Sendungen" and so on are empty. You can find two example screenshots here:

Category "Themen"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqx8tx98vr5khz...6.png?dl=0

Category "Neu"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbnmrivf7ep1uq...7.png?dl=0

Please give me an hint if you need debug logs.

Edit: I use the newest version from your repository.

Regards,

adb76
v2.1.3:
- Fixed listing (Genres, Shows, by Date)

(2014-10-04, 13:37)adb76 Wrote: Since last week besides the "Neu" subcategory all other categories e.g. "Themen", "Sendungen" and so on are empty. You can find two example screenshots here:
Thanks for mentioning. Should be working again in v2.1.3...
thanks a lot for your effort!

I love the arte addon and had some trouble in the past (skript errors etc...).

I will test your "repro" and hope I understand how to update and use it ;-)
Hey,

can´t get the arte.tv running. it always says "Ein/mehrere Inhalt-e konnte-n nicht wiedergegeben werden…"
I hope you can help because i really love the addon.

You want the xbmc.log?

Thanks alot in advance!
Arte.tv v2.1.4:
- Fixed listing (latest videos)

(2014-10-19, 16:26)tozero_1 Wrote: Hey,

can´t get the arte.tv running. it always says "Ein/mehrere Inhalt-e konnte-n nicht wiedergegeben werden…"
I hope you can help because i really love the addon.

You want the xbmc.log?

Thanks alot in advance!
Please make sure to use the latest version from my repo. If you still have problems, you can try changing the streaming protocol...
I cant find the arte addon in addons and i can't install arte addon from your repro Sad
(2015-01-03, 13:23)obiwan2k Wrote: I cant find the arte addon in addons and i can't install arte addon from your repro Sad
Download my repo and install it.
You can then download addons from my repo...
Hello there,
Thanks for the addon, I use it a lot to watch features in France/French.
It works real good, and I haven't had any big issues for long.
Just one thing I notice when watching things : if I press pause while watching a feature, and I resume after a while, playback goes back in the timeline (30s or more).
I kind of noticed that the longer the stream stays paused, the longer the flashback in time is. When it stays in pause for quite a long time (several minutes) the playback sometimes simply stops when resuming. As if some time-counting scheme was taking place during paused streams...
Otherwise : this is probably the addon we use the most here at home. Thanks for having made it Blush
Hi, since yesterday, I think. Only the live stream is working. There's script error, for every past stream. Have u any idea to fix this? The plug in version is 2.1.4. Best reguards.

Nick
(2015-04-21, 21:27)Nick R Wrote: Hi, since yesterday, I think. Only the live stream is working. There's script error, for every past stream. Have u any idea to fix this? The plug in version is 2.1.4. Best reguards.

I will upload a fix soon.
Here is a quick fix - I will update my repo asap...
Welcome back. I have a new version in my repo, you might want to skip 2.1.5. I've also changed the main menu, so that it is similar to the ARD and ZDF Mediathek.
Hi,

does the addon work?

I can get only "Concerts" to work. All other give me a general error. Here's what the log says:

16:28:07 T:12576 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.arte_tv\default.py", line 424, in <module>
listCats(url, regionFilter)
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.arte_tv\default.py", line 187, in listCats
content = common.parseDOM(content,"div",attrs={"data\-filter":type})[0]
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
16:28:07 T:10432 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.arte_tv/?mode=listCats&regionFilter=ALL&url=by_channel
16:28:07 T:10432 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.arte_tv/?mode=listCats&regionFilter=ALL&url=by_channel) failed
Yeah, same here. It's been like that for a few months nows ; I'm guessing the latest changes on the Arte website broke the plugin (again).
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Arte.tv (DE/FR)1