Android No Live TV on Android
Hello. I have been trying to setup Next PVR on my Tegra Note 7 Android tablet. So far it sees when a channel is recording, it can play back recorded videos, but when I attempt to watch live TV, nothing happens. When I tap to change channels, it just sits there. Huh It works fine in XBMC on the back-end system. I've been at it now for 2 1/2 hours and I'm stumped.
Android 4.4.2
XBMC 13.2

Back end system:
Windows 8
XBMC 12.2
Next PVR 3.2.9

Next time I get the chance, I'll update XBMC on my laptop to see if that may be the issue,

Thank you for any help.
My laptop works fine with streaming live TV on XBMC 13.2. Is this something that is supported by XBMC on Android? Is there a setting I may be misising somewhere? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
(2014-09-22, 12:05)XBMChuck Wrote: My laptop works fine with streaming live TV on XBMC 13.2. Is this something that is supported by XBMC on Android?
I'm guessing it's some bug in the Android version of XBMC, but I realise that's not much help in getting it sorted.
FIXED IT! Big Grin

I accidentally configured the back end IP with the port number, so it was adding the port number twice. Strange recorded shows would work though.
Oh well. Thank God for .xbmc/files/temp/xbmc.log. Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Live TV on Android0