Log files for Media Scanning
Back story: SMB server with 100+ TV shows, completely sorted and organized. I've run a few different media scrapers in the past, along with regular input from FileBot. Currently running with Media Center Master, which is running great.
I've just refreshed my KODI installation and am attempting to rescan my media pool.
It scans three (3) shows, gets all the episodes and details out of those three shows, and stops.
If I manually scan the rest while drilling down through Files they will go. But that's like 104 more solo scans now and I just don't want to do that.
Sadly this has happened before. Exact same three shows are found. Last time I just spent the weekend scanning individually. Shows with 11 seasons of course take a while, and I have a few of those.
If I could find the LOG file myself I will just figure it out. I just am not sure where to look for the log.

SAMBA server, Solaris ZFS pool. The shares are there, the individual shows have their own directory, with seasons in subdirectories, and all sorts of support files.

I have compared directories for permissions, hidden files, .db, .json, .xml anything I could think of. I am at a loss.
Any help would be appreciated.
Home built Solaris 11.1 server, ZFS 4 x 3Tb pool, RAIDZ to 9Tb space.
NFS & SMB shares.
Asrock E350M1 mob with 8G RAM running KODI from a 16G USB stick

HDMI -> Yamaha 5.1 -> 60" Sharp LCD -
AR XSight Color Remote

Happy Wife. Nearly.
Sorry. It's openelec. I am just looking to see if anyone has had this happen before. Partial scan of a drive or folder.
Home built Solaris 11.1 server, ZFS 4 x 3Tb pool, RAIDZ to 9Tb space.
NFS & SMB shares.
Asrock E350M1 mob with 8G RAM running KODI from a 16G USB stick

HDMI -> Yamaha 5.1 -> 60" Sharp LCD -
AR XSight Color Remote

Happy Wife. Nearly.
Post a debug log (wiki) of you scanning your shows, and then stopping.

The log location is /storage/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Log files for Media Scanning0