Video shows loading does nothing
Hi

Bit of a noob here so apologies, I did try and search for an answer but was unable to find anything that made sense to me.

I have got xbmc running on my raspberry pi and have been watching video no problems until today.

When I click on a option (NFL Network on the sports devil add on) it just shows the loading circle then after a few minutes nothing happens and the list of channels to select reappears.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Cheers

Rob
Questions:
1) What operating system do you run on the Pi? (Raspbian, Raspbmc, OpenElec etc)

2) What version of XBMC are you using?

I have experienced a big slowdown in XBMC operations after my system autoupdated to Gotham (XBMC 13) during a restart of the Pi.
It is on 24/7 running RASPBMC but apparently if switched off/on (rebooted) it will automatically upgrade itself and this is what happened when I received XBMC 12.

I have all of my videos on a Synology DS212j NAS on my network and I have a wired connection to the hub from the Pi.
Prior to the upgrade the user response was pretty much instantaneous on commands from the YATSE remote control app on my Samsung Galaxy S4Mini phone.
But after the upgrade it is slow as molasses. I can navigate to the network folders with the videos, but it takes a long time.
When a file is selected and OK hit nothing happens for quite some time, then the text LOADING appears for yet a long time after which finally the video starts playing.

And while playing the XBMC response to remote commands like pause, stop etc is also extremely slow to the point where one starts hitting the button many times in succession.

I have absolutely no idea why this happens but it is very annoying to say the least.
Bo Berglund
Sweden

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video shows loading does nothing0