How do I add network source using Ubuntu?
I just started fooling around with Ubuntu and I can't for the life of me figure out how to add a network source ...I seems the only places I can navigate to from the add source dialog box is either the root directory or my user directory....how do I get to my network?
TIA.
Assuming its an SMB share, if you mount it in nautilus by using 'Browse Network' you can find the path to add to TMM in /var/run/user/1000/gvfs/some-directory-name-that-points-to-your-source

HTH
Learning Linux the hard way !!
better is to mount the share via kernel than gvfs (gvfs is not good working (slow) and causing some connection stalls, whereas mounting via /etc/fstab is stable and much faster).
If you like, I can post you an example entry for /etc/fstab this evening (user mountable and no auto)

manuel
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I've mounted my NAS the following way:

Code:
//192.168.0.250/Filme /media/Filme cifs username=guest,password=guest,_netdev,users,noauto 0 0
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I add network source using Ubuntu?0