Android Nightly Builds On OYUA: Shows Not Be Scanned Recursively: Exception While Scanning
Hi,

Update: Just a heads up that TV scanning is broken in the current nightly builds of XBMC for OYUA.

Works fine with XBMC 13.2.

Orignal Post:

XBMC on my OYUA Box is NOT scanning TV Shows recursively for some odd reason.

XBMC even crashes when scanning a show directory some times. Not sure how to get the log since its reset on boot up. Ugh!

I've checked all the files and all appear to be in good order.

Oddly if I go into the shared folder and then simply click on the show name and choose "scan for new content" it finds the episodes just fine for that 1 show. But I really don't want to have to do this for hundreds of shows.

Though 1 odd ball is Stargate Universe. It only finds the very first episode. I looked at the folder on my computer and its fine. Even played all the episodes and opened up all the image files and nfo to be sure and all are fine.

In fact, if I then click on an individual episode of Stargate Universe and click on "episode information" it scans and finds it just fine.

Permissions are fine too it seems. Set to the same as every other folder that works fine.

So looks like it's simply not scanning TV Shows Recursively.

Update:

Latest build of OYUA Offical Firmware with XBMC Nightly builds are broken.

XBMC 13.2 works fine with OYUA, at least as far as scanning TV Shows.

Would love to be able to get the LOG file some how when it crashes?

But here is log of XBMC right after I scanned Stargate Universe folder where it finds nothing:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=300918

Very odd, since log shows that it found all the episodes.

But see the error:
Quote:22:27:34 T:1835383432 ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Exception while scanning.
So might want to look into this sooner than later. Happy to provide any information you guys need to get this fixed before version 14 hits beta.

Thanks,

Will
Yeah, multi-part episode scraping is buggered.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202480
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks, glad you guys know about it.. So it can be fixed..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly Builds On OYUA: Shows Not Be Scanned Recursively: Exception While Scanning0