kodi TV online. xot uitzending gemist ADD on
Hi

I installed kodi alpha 3 but wenn I want to use the add on uitzending gemist ore the XOT alternative I only have sound but no video on my. Android box with Amlogic S802 Quad Core Cortex-A9 2.0Ghz Android 4.4 TV BOX 4K HDMI HDD Player Octa Core GPU

Known issue? Somebody a solution ?

Thanks in advanced
I solved the problem

How I did it? In the h/w acceleration section I now only have activated 'libstagefright' that solved the issue form me.

But I still wondering why I can't use the other two options anymore, before the sections 'amcodec' and 'mediacodec' was activated and everything worked fine. It only works with the ' libstagefright' combinations are not working.
Each method uses the same hardware in the box, but they're slightly different methods of accessing that hardware. For the most part it shouldn't look any better or worse and work all the same. There's just sometimes bugs in one method that might not be in another method. I'm not sure why it would suddenly stop working if it was working before, though.
I have just discovered that the h / w issue also occurs with ordinary films, except if I only libstagefright is activated, then it works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi TV online. xot uitzending gemist ADD on0