Movie Addons lists stay empty
Hi,

Hope somebody can advise me on my issues with Movie Addons... Recently I've got a Minix X8-H with Android, and until a couple of days ago everything worked fine. But all of a sudden (without me making any changes) only my movie addons aren't updating their lists anymore. Strange thing is that all the tv-serie and sports addons are updating.

If i look at GoMovie: empty, GoTV shows an updated list of all tv shows. Same goes for 1Channel, 1-link movies, etc. Most stupid thing: if you look at addons offering both movies and tvshows (Cliq!, Icefilms) i see the tv shows updated, but no movies...

Did try to search the internet already, but i haven't found somebody with the same issues as me. So i tried a force refresh on all addon repositories. Didn't help. And i tried deleting addon15.db from my userdata and reboot. Also didn't help me.

So hoping any of you has an idea what is wrong and how to fix it.
+1

Mines now working =D ..... close xbmc and reopen
Those addons are not supported here. Go ask where you got them from, it wasn't here!

Not only not supported here, but banned too. A moderator is likely to put this thread in the bin soon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Addons lists stay empty0