Win Subtitles Fixed Position Not Enforced and the Calibration Square
I had to uninstall XBMC because it was having issues, i deleted all and reinstalled.

Now, everything is work,ing just fine the only problem being that I like my subtitles in the middle, vertically, of the screen, and although I set them there on the video calibration screen, they still show at the bottom.

By the way, the subtitles are set to display on fixed position, so that shouldn't be it.

Another problem is that on the video calibration screen, once the subs are in the middle of the screen, you can never grab them again, as the square setting is over them and it has some presedence, is there a way to do it?

Any comments about my subs positioning?

THANKS!
no one?
None? Maybe post in another forum?
What type of video files and what type of subs are you using? I'm not sure but I think the subtitle positioning may only apply to text subs not graphical ones.
(2014-09-29, 10:01)jjd-uk Wrote: What type of video files and what type of subs are you using? I'm not sure but I think the subtitle positioning may only apply to text subs not graphical ones.
I'm using MKVs and SRT files. That should not be a problem.
No one? It is still not working.
Up again!
There should be some configuration file where it says the vertical position of subs...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles Fixed Position Not Enforced and the Calibration Square1