Solved Not scraping episode thumbs
My tmm has been working beautifully.
But, after updating to 2.6.2 it is no longer scraping thumbs for episodes of my tv shows.

I saw in the changelog that a new menu item had been added for scraping without thumbs, but surely those of us still wanting them can scrape them.

Have I missed something or is this a bug?
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
there are some different "entries" to scrape episode meta data.

how is your scraping workflow where no thumbs are gathered?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
My apologies for not getting back sooner.

I'm not sure what you mean by "workflow" but, if it's what i think, then all I get is the NFO and a Season poster which is the DVD cover

However .... after a few more days of tweaking settings and scraping a variety of TV series I now have re-scraped all 9 seasons of Waking The Dead and have thumbnails for all but Season 4.
I have tried rebuilding the image cache for that series, I have tried clearing the cache. I have deleted all 9 series out of my folder completely and started over with it.
But, for whatever reason, I cannot seem to get episode thumbnails to scrape for that season.

It seems unlikely that there would not be thumbs available for that season but I don't know what else to think.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I am no longer active in these forums. Replying to, or commenting on, anything I have said in these forums is a waste of your time.
according to TheTVDB (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=79053 ) there are no thumbs for that season..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you for your help. Please keep up the great work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not scraping episode thumbs0