Win Dolby TrueHD not working
Sad 
Hello!

I'm writting here becouse I cannot find a solution to my problem.... I recently ''acquired'' the new transformers movie that has TrueHD sound
( specs are - Dolby TrueHD Audio English 4388 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 4388 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps / DN -4dB) ).

My receiver Yamaha rx-v775 supports TrueHD, the grahics card also ( Radeon HD 6450), windows has in the sound options TrueHD listed, and also in the XBMC under sound (expert) the trueHD option is enabled.

But no matter what I do, when I play the movie and select TrueHD, there is no sound ?!? I tried reinstalling drivers, rolling back, reinstall xbmc, nothing helps... Al other sound version work just fine (DTS, HD MA,..) but TrueHD doesn't.

Can anybody please help me?

Thank you
Perhaps it is an issue with the new transformers movie having TrueHD Atmos audio.

See here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204687

There is not much you can do at this point other than use the AC3 audio track instead of the TrueHD one.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2014-09-24, 07:25)lrusak Wrote: Perhaps it is an issue with the new transformers movie having TrueHD Atmos audio.

See here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204687

There is not much you can do at this point other than use the AC3 audio track instead of the TrueHD one.

Thank you. But what fuzles me, is that there is an atmos version (I didnt get that for the atmos reason), but this one should be only trueHD... Will try with the work around or/and wait for yamaha to do the patching up of the atmos workaround.
Have you any other file that uses TrueHD that you can use to test with?
(2014-09-24, 14:21)Azhrei Wrote: Have you any other file that uses TrueHD that you can use to test with?

I found HD audi demos, so I will run them when I get home.

http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-d...ailers.php
Tested the demos and all worked. Then I tried the movie with arcsoft and it played the trueHD with no problem, sadly Sad So it looks like that this copy of the movie realy has the atmos in.
At least you know it's not an issue with your equipment! Wink
(2014-09-24, 15:52)Azhrei Wrote: At least you know it's not an issue with your equipment! Wink

Yes, thank god for that Smile The hardware is OK, now I only have to wait for the Kodi release Big Grin
If you can't wait, OpenElec 4.2 which was recently released has updated version of FFmpeg that will output the True-HD track in this file. Tested myself and it works perfectly.
Zotac IONITX-A-U | M350 | 4TB NAS | XBMC Linux | SABnzbd+ | CouchPotato | SickBeard
I have the same problem. There is no TrueHD track in Transformers 4. Turns Dolby AC3. VLC also does not support. Total Media Theatre recreates the sound TruHd (Atmos) ?? . Last The Version XBMC (Kodi) will handle TrueHD Atmos ?? Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dolby TrueHD not working0