Win Kodi simply blocks when trying to enter at TV's
Hi,
i'm not abe to watch tv as kody, when trying to connect, blocks. At left beloww corner a get the icon, showing that system is tring to conect nut nothing hapens...I even close kodi normally.

Can you please support me?
Thanks,
Paulo[/size]
i'm having the same problem, whem i go into any of my tv show addons and try to search for tv shows it just shows that its searching but never brings back any results, i search all over the internet but can not find any help anywhere. i've done a fresh xbmc install and even a fresh windows 7 pc install and still have the same problem, it was working fine up till about two weeks ago i am running xbmc gotham.
Neither of you are making any sense. Please describe your setups, describe precisely what you do leading to the problem and provide a debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Please note however that if these problems are solely with addons that access pirated content then that is not supported here you'll have to the forum that the addon author uses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi simply blocks when trying to enter at TV's0