Latest Episode issue help please?
Hi Guys

So i had this issue in past and fixed it but cant remember for the life of me what i needed to edit in the xml again and where,
Basically in my tv shows and the sub menu option of latest episodes its not showing the lastest episode in my collection,
Like i said i can remember i had to edit it something in the xml but was sometime ago i did this, and now after looking through the forum i cant find the post where it was mentioned of what to do

If you can help me be highly appreciated....

Thank you
Videos>Playlists

Here's a screenshot of mine:

Here's the xsp file found in: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="episodes">
    <name>Unwatched Episodes</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">tvshow</order>
</smartplaylist>
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
cheers for the reply mate, but i dont use smartlists i use the actual latest episodes that is in the tv shows, i had it working before there was something in the xml i need to change to get it showing the latest episodes in order but just cant find that thread anywhere now lol
Do you mean recently added episodes? the date you added them?

If so, check out <dateadded> in the Advancedsettings.

Quote:<dateadded>1</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->

I use <dateadded>0</dateadded> to get the order in which I added it to the library.
think thats its steveb thanks pal will check that out

sorry steve where am i finding that advancesettings xml did check the link but not sure where im looking
cheers guys managed to do it thanks for your help as both of you inputs helped me ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Episode issue help please?0