XBMC windows vs Android boxes skystreamx or EzMediaXperience. ..
I was wondering what some of the advantages or disadvantages are of using Android boxes as the EzMediaXperience or skystreamx compared to a Windows machine with XBMC are?
are there any other highly recommended Android boxes anyone can talk about?

I keep coming across those two boxes in my searches with the top reviews
thank you for any responses in advance.
What are your goals with said box? If you wanna play PC games, then a windows box will have to do. It all depends on what your ultimate goals are. I recommend using windows all the way!!
You get android when you want cheap. You go x86 when you want something that just works and works well.
(2014-09-27, 01:08)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: What are your goals with said box? If you wanna play PC games, then a windows box will have to do. It all depends on what your ultimate goals are. I recommend using windows all the way!!

I plan to do absolutely no gaming. I do have windows Machines all over the place. I just purchased the Amazon fire TV because it was on sale and I was going to put XBMC on it. I think I read you can do that.

I was actually just reading one of my posts and realized skystreamX is not to be discussed or at least add-ons aren't accepted in this forum. I completely just rewrote my post that I was writing here.

Is there A place you can go to get all the legit plug-ins for XBMC in one big file instead collecting all of them separately?
From what I'm understanding all of those USB keys, Android boxes, and sdcards come loaded with add-ons that are not accepted or legal. That's good to know. I will stay away from them and stick with ones that are good.

Thank you for the advice and steering me in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC windows vs Android boxes skystreamx or EzMediaXperience. ..0