GOTV
hi I wonder if anyone can advise me. I have 3 raspberry pi's operating in different rooms and I have recently used the config wizard to upgrade them. Although they were all done the same way I was surprised to see that 1 of them did not install gotv and gomovies. i know that the lamda repositery is where they are installed from. i then went to the install from zip and manually reinstalled the lamda rep to no avail.I am puzzled that 2 pi's have the gotv and gomovies but no the 3rd one. can anyone help thanks .
(2014-09-25, 22:10)takitesy Wrote: hi I wonder if anyone can advise me. I have 3 raspberry pi's operating in different rooms and I have recently used the config wizard to upgrade them. Although they were all done the same way I was surprised to see that 1 of them did not install gotv and gomovies. i know that the lamda repositery is where they are installed from. i then went to the install from zip and manually reinstalled the lamda rep to no avail.I am puzzled that 2 pi's have the gotv and gomovies but no the 3rd one. can anyone help thanks .
Wrong forum.
No talking about illegal addons!

And welcome!
(2014-09-25, 22:13)h.udo Wrote: No talking about illegal addons!

And welcome!
SORRY GUYS
No harm done. Wink

If you have legitimate questions, fire away.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GOTV0