library setup, scrapping and maintenance nooob questions
Hello All,

I have been using xmbc/kodi for months, recently learning to integrate addons to the library, and scraping for the sources. the problem is its very slow and manual for each one. how can i speed up the process, how can i integrate and scrape everything at once and back it up in a manner that allows me to restore and use everything the way i had it. i have done research before posting this i have read through the wikis and a number of guides i cannot figure out wtf to do. i just want 1channel, want to subscribe to specific tvshows/movies, want to scrape all the links and thumbnails and everything else, update the scrapes, back it all up, and be able to use the backup to setup raspi's. i have read about setting up mysql servers to manage all the xbmc installations, i dont want to go through all this cause i cant get any use of it, i just want to setup sd cards and plug them in fully setup with everything how i want it.

right now i have to setup each raspi manually by using fresh installations, then config wiz, then integrating 1channel, adding the shows, scraping the links, which takes hours for each. how can i take the one i have already setup with everything i want and replicate it on a second raspi so that it works instantly ( meaning i just need to update the links not rescrape )

sorry i know its a very novice question and probably answered many times, but im becoming fatigued with working on this at all, and just want a simple way to use what i have already done
You will receive no assistance here for addons who's sole purpose is to bypass copywrite and, effectively, provide pirated media. You can only receive assistance for this from the folks who create these types of addons. This whole thread will likely be moved to the trash bin as soon as it's seen by a forum mod.
just copy paste addons and userdata directory.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
library setup, scrapping and maintenance nooob questions0