Movie titles are shown in a wrong language
Good morning everyone,

I'm experiencing the following problem:

recently I added two movies to my collection. XBMC (or Kodi whatever you prefer) found both and named them with their englisch titles. As I am from Germany, this is not what I want Wink

The movies were: Das Leben des Brian (original title Life of Brian) and Kill the boss (Horrible bosses). Filenames are movietitle.mkv

I didnt't change anything with the configuration. XBMC settings are set to german, the scraper is set to german. All other movies were named and added correctly when they were added over time. The only difference is that the last two movies are located on a SMB share, whereas all other movies are on a USB harddisk connected to the Pi.

Any ideas as to why this happens?

Regards
benjonfin
You might want to double check the language settings for your scraper in the share settings (not the AddOn settings) if this is happening for all videos on that share. If it's just those two movies you could probably fix the listing by using an NFO file (wiki) with a url. Example. I've seen a few reports that this is only working with imdb url's at present though.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I'll have a look at the settings when I get home and let you know the results.

Regards
benjonfin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie titles are shown in a wrong language0