TV Shows and Movies suddenly disappearing after update to Gotham
Hi all hope someone can help.

I've been running a single XBMC instance with MySQL backend flawlessly for about a year now. Last weekend I upgraded to Gotham, and everyone was fine for 5 days.

Suddenly (while XBMC was open), no TV shows or Movies were appearing in the library. Connectivity to storage was fine and MySQL was still up and running (note that no updates or changes to MySQL have been made since initial install).

I looked at the tables and all were still populated fine. I backed up the databases, removed them, relaunched XBMC and let it recreate the DBs and repopulate. All seemed good, however after about 3 hours, the same thing happened.

This time however I got his message on the screen:

Obviously I clicked Keep.

While previously troubleshooting I enabled logging and hadn't turned it off:

Debug log

At line 5569 XBMC starts to complain it cannot open files (this was while browsing the TV library after watching some media). Line 5661 then fires off a delete event (somehow) for every item in the DB (note I have truncated this bit as it was stupidly long), with the MySQL commands following at 5589 to remove from the library.

Any ideas why this is happening? When the screenshot above appeared, I used the mouse to click 'keep' so as to avoid confusion over button highlighting.

Any ideas would be most welcome - as I say, this only happened following upgrade to Gotham.

Cheers!

Dan
can't comment specifically, but is there a reason you are using a hostname instead of an IP for that source in the picture?
(2014-09-26, 14:30)helta Wrote: can't comment specifically, but is there a reason you are using a hostname instead of an IP for that source in the picture?

Not particularly - its always been set to that since the PC was configured.
Try removing the watchdog add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows and Movies suddenly disappearing after update to Gotham0