• 7(current)
Solved Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!
It's not a secret and there's no reason to not tell people, then what is the point of not telling people? The only reason we waited so long in the past is typically because it took us that long to come up with a name. Last year, the only reason we delayed telling people the name was so we could do the April Fool's Day joke. Even if we still want to do some kind of "surprise" post, most users who read our blog don't read the forum. There's a ton of users who don't even know XBMC is now known as Kodi, believe it or not.

Waiting till the current dev version is released actually makes things a little harder, because everyone runs around saying "this is for I.... Isomething".

If there's something "fun" planned, then I'll keep my mouth shut, but come on, we already know o.O
(it's iHoff)
impeccable
Indigo - The color indigo is the color of intuition and perception and is helpful in opening the third eye (according to colour psychology)
Confusion is just a state of mind.
INVICTOR
Invictus
Idiocracy?

If you don't like that, maybe idiosyncracy? Tongue
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
Iris ?
Infinity, because it continues to go on and on and on...................
Yeah, solugbemi has a point. The team has picked a dev name that was suggested from this thread. It may or may not be iHoff (it probably isn't). While I'm not sure exactly what the timing is for announcing the new name, there's really no reason for people to keep coming up with new ones, so I'm going to close this thread, and I suggest somebody open up a new thread for the next release (which is obviously going to be named jHoff). Smile
http://kodi.tv/kodi-15-0-alpha-1-road-to-isengard/

The name chosen was Isengard, and was announced during the first Alpha release announcement.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!0