• 3(current)
Solved Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!
We have to go deeper
Icarus
Incubus
(2014-10-02, 17:42)Ned Scott Wrote: We have to go deeper
Internal
Ingenious: marked by originality, resourcefulness, and cleverness in conception or execution

Movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991174/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2014-10-02, 22:29)Tinwarble Wrote: Ingenious: marked by originality, resourcefulness, and cleverness in conception or execution

Movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991174/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Scores 5.8 on IMDB - we can do better than that surely!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Kodi 15 = Ipsum

Latin

Not too vague translation = Itself

we've all seen it written on test webpages :-)
Itaca (Ithaka in Greek), which is the name of the island where Ulysses departed. is a mythological name, so I think it compliant. Reminds the Journey, so it's appropriate.
I, Kodius
Infinite, Iapetus, Iberis, Ibex, Indigo, Ichnite, Ichor, Ichthys, Icicle, Ixtil, IXV
(2014-10-03, 08:33)twelvebore Wrote: I, Kodius

Very good, or as my flatmates and I used to call it, I Calvdivs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Indira - means 'beauty' in Sanskrit.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Another vote for Iridium or Icarus!
(2014-10-03, 09:17)black_eagle Wrote: Indira - means 'beauty' in Sanskrit.

Good thought, possibly not as "imaginary" or "legendary" as would be desirable. We also know a woman named Indira and would possibly get a hard time for saying to the wife "Could you just turn Indira on and we can watch the News"
(2014-10-03, 09:30)nickr Wrote: Good thought, possibly not as "imaginary" or "legendary" as would be desirable. We also know a woman named Indira and would possibly get a hard time for saying to the wife "Could you just turn Indira on and we can watch the News"

Ah, yeah... can see how that might be an issue !!

OK, what about Idunn ? In Norse mythology Idunn was the goddess of spring and immortality.

Although I have to admit, if there was a vote, I'd probably vote for Iridium.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!0