• 6(current)
Solved Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!
(2014-10-08, 16:19)Hedda Wrote: Finite yes, but small? Got the be more out there than the currently poor selection on wikipedia, and even that selection is still quite large

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_myt...cal_places
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fic...tion_types
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fantasy_worlds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictional_u..._universes

I said mythological was a small list. You drag in everything non-mythological.
(2014-10-08, 19:26)uNiversal Wrote: Once upon a time, long, long ago in before the Kingdom of Babylon, the brotherhood of the keepers of the garden of Eden were devoted followers of a sacred Dharma found the kingdom under a great spell cast by an evil, wicked and cruel sorcerer from Atlantis. This spell broke the peace the Kingdom had known and brother fought against brother, thus splitting the brotherhood, and these legendary keepers were no more.

One such magnificent legendary keeper, was known as Frodo. And even though he was separated from his brothers, he knew in his heart the principles he held so dear could never be abandoned and sought to form another brotherhood who fought for the same dharma principle, but under a different banner of course and who would aid him in this sacred task.

Some of the original brotherhood who took separate paths and under the original banner took refuge in Gotham where a great and powerful kind sorcerer fought the evil that had befallen the land. He alone was the keeper of the Helix A magical and mystical object that would break this cursed spell, and therefore another quest began and the long road to Camelot unwinds.

Bump for part 2
(2014-10-08, 19:26)uNiversal Wrote: Once upon a time, long, long ago in before the Kingdom of Babylon, the brotherhood of the keepers of the garden of Eden were devoted followers of a sacred Dharma found the kingdom under a great spell cast by an evil, wicked and cruel sorcerer from Atlantis. This spell broke the peace the Kingdom had known and brother fought against brother, thus splitting the brotherhood, and these legendary keepers were no more.

One such magnificent legendary keeper, was known as Frodo. And even though he was separated from his brothers, he knew in his heart the principles he held so dear could never be abandoned and sought to form another brotherhood who fought for the same dharma principle, but under a different banner of course and who would aid him in this sacred task.

Some of the original brotherhood who took separate paths and under the original banner took refuge in Gotham where a great and powerful kind sorcerer fought the evil that had befallen the land. He alone was the keeper of the Helix A magical and mystical object that would break this cursed spell, and therefore another quest began and the long road to Camelot unwinds.

Bump for part 3
that such "island"
Another vote for Icarus.

Not saying Kodi is flying too close to the sun, mythological names are just part of its naming history already. So stron case for Icarus I say!
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
idoK
(2014-12-14, 01:23)Karnagious Wrote: idoK
too appley
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
idok Vista?
isawesome Wink
Kodi iKod

Thread over.
I am partial to Icarus. Also, its the name I see repeated the most in this thread, so its got some traction.
kodi Imbue

imbue - definition - Fill with a feeling or quality, to permeate with ideas feelings etc.
Who does officially pick the name?
(2014-12-14, 22:02)stuCONNERS Wrote: Who does officially pick the name?

the team members do in general. should be announced in due time nearing first 15.0 alpha.

First 14.0 Helix needs to be released
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Something Japanese inspired - Kodi v15.x "Ikuchi"
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial Kodi v15 codename "I" ... Isengard!0