Found new program for Live TV! Need a bit of help!
*** Not sure where to post this thread. Android related and APP related***

Hi guys, I'm always trying to find new ways to watch live TV. I recently attempted to install an APP called Live Media Player into my OUYA and my Amazon Fire TV. My first attempt failed because the program would start but then the image would be sideways.
I finally found a version that works and this thing is a beauty! My problem is that I deleted the version from my HD by mistake and I can't find it online to download it anymore. I can find the newer versions but they all flip sideways on the screen once I launch the app.

Any idea how I can get the app out of my ouya or out of my amazon fire tv?

It would be nice for everyone to try this app. It works flawlessly! I will try to post a video soon to show others.

The version that I was able to get it working great was the Live Media Player v. 1.6 If anyone can find that version and post it I would really apreciate.

Thanks!
What does this have to do with XBMC?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm really just sharing something good I found with the community that has been such a blessing to all of us.
Also asking for help from anyone who know about apps
Like I said on my post " Android related / Livet TV stuff "
What does this do that XBMC/Kodi can't do?
Just to be clear, this isn't an Android-anything forum, this is the XBMC/Kodi for Android OS specific subforum. If it has nothing to do with XBMC/Kodi, then please don't post about it here.
(2014-09-27, 16:22)Ned Scott Wrote: Just to be clear, this isn't an Android-anything forum, this is the XBMC/Kodi for Android OS specific subforum. If it has nothing to do with XBMC/Kodi, then please don't post about it here.

OK no problem thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Found new program for Live TV! Need a bit of help!0