iOS iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Screen Size
@iphone6plus users - could you please verify that gotham 13.2-2 (from cydia) works in the correct resolution on your devices?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Memphiz

Yes iPhone 6 without plus
Bleh, noticed you asked about 6+.
Hi Memphiz

Just downloaded Gotham and I get iPhone 6 resolution thanks 1136x640
man - you said already tried that and i am jumping in circles here. Sad

Your wrote you installed gotham from "cud". What is "cud"?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2014-11-05, 09:54)Memphiz Wrote: man - you said already tried that and i am jumping in circles here. Sad

Your wrote you installed gotham from "cud". What is "cud"?
Lmao
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Working fine on both resolutions for me on the 6+, however I was wondering if there was a way to run xbmc at 1080p instead since it's the screen's native resolution. I believe the apple video player for example changes the resolution from the scaled one to 1080p to be native. There's also a write up online about the downscaling and forcing an app they built to run at 1080p.
Yes - this needs to be investigate by a developer which has access to an iphone6plus. None of us has - so it will stay the poor-mans scaledown mode for a while. Also external developers are welcome to add support for real 1080p mode to Kodi - its not that hard but without access to the hardware its not worth the ping pong ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Screen Size0