iOS iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Screen Size
And does it work then with this changes to the info plist? (e.x. do you get the 3x resolution downscaled to full hd?)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-10-01, 13:14)Memphiz Wrote: And does it work then with this changes to the info plist? (e.x. do you get the 3x resolution downscaled to full hd?)

With the info.plist UILaunchImages and the [email protected] it runs in 2x mode which is 1427x828 and not 2208x1242 (3x mode) or 1080p downscaled.
can you try this http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...e6-ios.deb (736h is wrong ... its 750h, for ip6plus 1242h@3x)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
mhhh the fact that you see 2x instead of 1x or 3x suggests that another assumption is wrong. It seems the scale selector returns 2.0 (on retina phones it returned 1.0 when compiled with older SDKs). Normally when the scale selector returns 1.0 we use our own lookuptable to determine the scale. In the case of ip6plus it might return 2.0 which totally works around our own lookup table. But thats all assuming stuff. I guess this won't work until someone of our devs gets an ip6plus (not me - to expensive Wink ).
OK, thanks for your help. I just hope one of the devs gets an iPhone 6 Plus so when a jailbreak comes out everyone with an iPhone 6 Plus will be running it native.
(2014-10-01, 17:57)Memphiz Wrote: can you try this http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...e6-ios.deb (736h is wrong ... its 750h, for ip6plus 1242h@3x)

That build my resolution is 960x640.
@ipodtouchdude are you up for one more try maybe?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...e6-ios.deb

This time a hammered a 3x scale into the code ...
(2014-10-02, 14:00)Memphiz Wrote: @ipodtouchdude are you up for one more try maybe?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...e6-ios.deb

This time a hammered a 3x scale into the code ...

That worked Big Grin

thanks Memphiz
Dear Memphiz and ipodtouchdude, could you send me the deb file for the kodi version with i6 resolution baked in please. Much appreciated thx.
latest nightly build or 13.2-2 from cydia if you wanna stay on gotham
Hi Memphiz

How do I get Kodi with iPhone 6 display settings or does Gotham have iPhone 6 display settings
Read the previous post - just install gotham 13.2-2 from cydia and it should work. (or install a nightly build of kodi - directions to be found in our iOS FAQ (wiki) ).
Hi Memphiz

I installed Gotham from cud is I got display resolution of 940x640 I could not change it to fit iPhone 6 full screen landscape mode
iphone6 without plus?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Screen Size0