Win Duplicates after cleaning and updating
Hi all.

I cant work out why i have duplicate movies.

I have cleaned and updated my library several times but the duplicates persist.

I have checked the file location through XBMC and there is definitely only one file.

What could be causing it?

Do i need to post a log?

Thanks.
A 'debug' log is preferred.

In most cases, duplicates come from multiple listings as source. In video file mode, use edit source to see if you have more than one listing for the same source. Another source of duplicates can be more than one video (like sample) in the movie folder, the scraper happily labels the second the same way as the first. Look carefully at the full path and filename in the movie information tool for both duplicates.
Thanks for your reply.

I have checked in i cant see any duplicate entries.

But I did watch a movie today that has a duplicate and both version were displayed as "watched"
RE: Look carefully at the full path and file name in the movie information tool for both duplicates and check for differences in the path.
So I done a but more searching.

I've searched every drive using Agent Ransack and no duplicate results were returned.

I've checked which folders are used in XBMC and there are only three folders and neither of them have duplicates.
But! It got me thinking. The only duplicates that XBMC is displaying is 3 Days To Kill and 12 Years A Slave. Is it just a coincidence that both titles have numbers? Could this be a bug possibly? There is other movies with numbers in the title such as 2 Guns, 12 Angry Men and 22 Bullets but they don't duplicate.

I have checked the SMB address in XBMC but there is no duplicates there.

Could it be a MySQL issue?
debug log
So i finally got my internet back up and running. Thats why i never posted a log.

So i thought that since i use Ember Media Manager ill just set my scraper to Local NFO only. This got rid of the duplicates.

I dont know why but it all seems good.

Only thing ive noticed is that some infoe is missing from Ember versus when using XBMC as the scrapper. So im going to change the scraper back to TMDB and well see if i receive anymore duplicates.

I dont think i will but ill keep you informed.

Thanks for all your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicates after cleaning and updating0