Req Sort TV shows by "date added"
Hi all.

New to XBMC and what a great piece of software it is. Much kudos to all those that have been involved in development past and present.

I'm a previous Boxee user, which, as I'm sure most of you know, was a fork of XBMC and I've found it odd it doesn't have this small feature. To view TV shows via the TV show wall/list by "date added" the same way as Movies.
XBMC does have the recently added feature but if I add the latest episode of Boardwalk Empire then it shows up as "recently added", that's fine. But if after I add it I then add the complete West Wing then there are 150+ episodes of that in "recently added" now before it, whereas if you could display your entire TV wall/list by "date added" then it would be the 2nd item after The West Wing.

I just found it an easier way to track what TV shows I was keeping up with.

Perhaps there is some workaround I've missed as I'm an XBMC n00b but I have posted this a couple of other places and nobody really got what or why I wanted this or how to do it.

Many thanks.
i had same issue but managed to fix it my setting up a playlist to order my tv shows in latest date order dont know if this would be any good to you but worked for me
After spending 10 mins or so reading and 1 failed attempt at setting up a playlist that now works quite nicely. TYVM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort TV shows by "date added"1