Enabling / Disabling PVR Clients on live stick
Hi

Is there a way to set up your live stick such that after installation your preferred pvr clients are enabled and configured.
I think i know how to persist the configuration but no matter what I do I sill have to manually enable the client after each installation.

tx in advance
What do you mean "live stick" - are you running the iso of XBMCbuntu from a USB stick? If so, iso is a read only file system and saving stuff may not work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
sorry, I should have mentioned im using a Open Elec live stick coupled with xbmc. I customize my xbmc and install it using the live stick on various machines. Hope that makes better sense.
Ahh OK so your question is how to replicate your settings over multiple installs? Do I have that right?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes that is correct. I've got most of the settings replicated but dont know how to set the pvr clients enabled after install. As default they are disabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enabling / Disabling PVR Clients on live stick0