every VIDEO stops and begins from start
hi folks,

I am using macbook pro on 10.9.5 mac os and was advised to use XMBC for video streamimg on LAN. it is the only soft which shows all files right after they are uploaded into my macbook so when I connect on xmbc server on my samsung ue40d6530 i can see and play movies immediately. but i have one problem which makes xmbc unusable for me. every video i play restarts after various of amount of time and plays from beginning. when I use PLex media server it never happens but this soft is killing my processor as it uses all its time and laptop is literally on fire...

so my 1st thought was that xmbc is not buffering movie correctly. but i guess only. so any advise which solve this will be appreciated as I want to use xmbc not plex.

thanks.
B99
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
log deleted not useful :-)
Read the link again: debug log (wiki)
deleted not useful :-)
There was no playback at all in this log file.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
actually it was 2 movies american muscle and edge of tomorrow and it stopped working on the edge of tomorrow movie and started from beginning.

i try another log file. if it does not work for you to see problem i will stay with plex soft.
Ahh sorry i totally misread your initial post. You are using XBMC only as an UPNP Server and the Samsung TV as player right? Thats why i didn't see anything playing in XBMC Wink.

No idea whats the problem though - the logfile only show that its servinge the requested file to the tv.
oh man :-))) u gave me a hard time with logfile and now solution is not available :-) anyway i have changed ip address assigned to my mac from router to fixed one and it seems restarting stoped . but i can only talk for 2 movies I saw.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
every VIDEO stops and begins from start0