Win Need assistance with 3D video please
Hi I've searched and was unable to find a thread about playing ripped 3D video, so I apologize if this has been answered previously.

The Issue:
I own a Bluray mastered in 3D which I would love to be able to add and watch through XBMC in 3D. However when I play the movie the images do not combine into a solid 3D format (yes I am wearing the glasses)
And of course i switched my TV to 3D mode and still instead of a solid full 3D images it's just scrambled.

XBMC SPECS:
I am running the newest Gotham update. Under Video mode I have the Stereoscopic 3D on Auto.
Under the 3D option I have tried setting both side by side and over and under settings.

Comp Specs:
Dell XPS
Graphics/Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 3D card. I forget the model number, but I have contacted NVIDIA and they did confirm the card is built for 3D video and games.

TV Specs:
Samsung 60" LED/LCD 240HZ 3D TV.

I am using a high quality 3D HDMI cable straight from computer to TV

BD Rip:
I ripped the BD as Rip full 3D disc.

What could be the issue? Are the settings on XBMC not set correctly for 3D? or could the issue be with my TV and not XBMC??

Absolutely any help is greatly appreciated and if you need more details feel free to ask

Thanks for your time
Paul
KODI does not play "Full" 3D. You'll need an external player for that. You could rip to SBS or TAB as an alternative since KODI will play those formats but unless you know what you are doing, the quality will not be as good as a full rip. Personally, I prefer to rip to Full SBS 3840 x 2160 4k which takes my i7 about 23 hours to do on average. To my eye, it looks better than playing a direct rip through an external player. There are many threads that cover all of this in this community. Have fun.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
ah i see thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need assistance with 3D video please0