How to create an Advanced Launcher Link to an App/Game in 'Programs' in XBMC?
Hi I have set up a bunch of games and apps to launch with Advanced Launcher. So far so good. However now I want to move some of the app launchers I have created to my default 'Programs' directory, so that I can have them in the same place as all of my other apps. For example for Advanced Launcher links to streaming video apps (Netflix etc), I want these in in the same place as my other video addons, for Advanced Launcher links to music streaming apps (Pandora, Google Music, Spotifty etc.) in my music addons and so on. Is there any way to do this?

Also given that the theory is good I would also like to know how to add certain 'web apps' (basically full screen/kiosk mode firefox pages) to my Programs directory , so that I can integrate the above type Apps seamlessly into XBMC using advanced Launcher or some other methodology.

I read about some guy doing this on Linux (well I watched a YouTube video to be honest) and he didn't go into much detail on how to do it. I would of course need an easy way to close out of these apps and to drop cleanly back into XBMC.

However it's done, it would need to be something I could (eventually) integrate with Event Ghost and/or VoxCommando (both of which I have). For the time being though I just want to get things set up and working well aesthetically if I can.

Any input would be much appreciated.
Anyone?
Hi raid517,

now I have the same problem like you Sad

Do you have now a possibility for our problem?

Thanks, bigfoost
Create basic addons for launching your desired applications - I can post one I have for launching internet explorer later tonight if you want.
Hi teeedubb,

thanks for reply.

Yes, it would be nice, to look into one of your basic addon for starting advanced launchers entries.

Thanks Wink
This is a standalone addon, it has nothing to do with AL

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241...uncher.zip

You need to edit the folder name to reflect the name of your addon in addon.xml, addon.xml for the name and the type of addon (games, program, music etc), default.py to point to the correct script you want to launch (in this case it is ielauncher.bat), ielauncher.bat to run the program you wish and icon.png to suit your addon.
Thanks teeedubb.

I will try your addon-building for AL in the evening.

It sounds logical to manage these "addons" Wink .... I hope it works for me.

Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to create an Advanced Launcher Link to an App/Game in 'Programs' in XBMC?0