Advanced Remote Controls?
Hi Guys,

I'm currently using a couple of Philips Prestigo universal remotes for my HTPC's which are awesome, but they are starting to age a bit with some of the buttons not working every time they are pressed.

Are there any universal remotes out there that support multiple device, play well with XBMC/Kodi and if possible have the ability for virtual mouse/keyboard support?

I've had a look at the Philips Pronto TSU9400 which seems pretty neat, and has WiFi, but I'm not sure if the virtual mouse/keyboard would be possible..
The Harmony Touch looks OK, but a bit more restricted than the Pronto..

I'm looking for something that is 'remote' shaped, not one of those big tablet remotes Smile - but having something with a touchscreen would be nice if I can have a virtual keyboard etc. for HTPC input.

Any recommendations ?
I would suggest Logitech Harmony Smart control
I'm a Happy Harmony user for years, if you want to spent the money, for me they are great, I have NUC with openelec and it works out of the box
Thanks for the suggestions.

The Harmony Smart Control looks like quite a neat idea, but I'd rather have something that is fully remote based rather than relying on a smartphone / tablet.

Is there any remote that is like the Pronto or Harmony Touch that is a 'traditional' style remote, but features an LCD that can be used like a touchpad to control mouse input etc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Remote Controls?0