Recently added sections have disappeared
The other day the usual "recently added" sections at the bottom of the home screen in movies/tv-shows/music have disappeared. I have tried to uninstal the skin, reseting the skin settings (and added "show recently added", after the reset) but i will not show up, confluence has no trouble showing it. And I am out of ideas now. Anyone know how to get it beck, the GF is super annoyed now. Smile
I just checked all 3 views, and they all show up on 2.9.0 under Gotham.

Recent (and 3 other things like it) are controlled by a different addon the "service.skin.widgets" addon.
Something has broken that or you're having some sort of version mismatch. I checked mine, mine is 0.0.29. (not what the xml says Metropolis wants (0.0.13)

I have a nasty mess of Helix and Gotham skins and addons due to XBMC not allowing you to have two different versions installed in the same OS.

You should list your OS, XBMC version, and the version of Metropolis and that service.skin.widget and we can figure out what's going on.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks for the answer MacGyver, I looked into the "service.skin.widgets" addon, and somehow it was disabled on my system. After I enabled it again everything worked Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added sections have disappeared0