Serious failure in library renaming
I believe that should work. Some of the settings may no longer be in use but in that case they should be ignored. Assuming you have cleaned out all the erroneous entries from your library, any videos in an Extras folder should now be ignored when you update your library.

If the problem persists you might want to post to the VideoExtras thread since it appears that the setup for that add-on is the root of the problem. Or you can PM me if you like (no guarantees thoughSmile).
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Well, so far so good. I removed everything called Extras from the library (kept the files, just removed the entries), restarted Kodi and nothing got re-added as yet. VideoExtras now has other problems but I'll head over to that thread eventually and put that fire out. Thanks again.
The wiki page for that addon might be worth a look. It specifically mentions excluding those extras folders from the scanner. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:VideoExtras
(2014-10-03, 00:08)DXer Wrote: Well, so far so good. I removed everything called Extras from the library (kept the files, just removed the entries), restarted Kodi and nothing got re-added as yet. VideoExtras now has other problems but I'll head over to that thread eventually and put that fire out. Thanks again.

Good deal. The AddOn actually has pretty good support. I'm sure someone will be able to help you work out any remaining issues.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Serious failure in library renaming0