Win Clean library and TV shows
Hello,

I recently updated a season of a tv show with a better quality one.
I placed the new folder inside the TV show folder, and then deleted the old folder inside that tv folder.

Afterwards I updated and cleaned my XBMC library. The new files are shown, however the old ones are not deleted.

When I try to play one of the 'dead' files, XBMC says it can't find the file and suggests to remove it from the library. If I click Yes, the entry goes away.

This is of course no way to fix all the duplicate entries for different tv shows..

How can I fix this? I experienced this bug before, I just hoped it would have been solved in the latest releases. I'm running version 13.2.

I'd rather not delete the whole source and add everything again. It's not a long term solution.
Best procedure would have been to delete the season, library cleanup (ensure the season is gone) then copy the new season back inline and update. I'm a bit surprised the system clean-up didn't find the duplicate episodes with no links.... but it maybe a question of same name files + extensions.

Kodi is a work in progress... if you want to help, submit a proper ticket.
(2014-09-29, 23:40)PatK Wrote: Best procedure would have been to delete the season, library cleanup (ensure the season is gone) then copy the new season back inline and update. I'm a bit surprised the system clean-up didn't find the duplicate episodes with no links.... but it maybe a question of same name files + extensions.

Kodi is a work in progress... if you want to help, submit a proper ticket.

I'll try putting the season folders a level up from the show folder, and then do clean and put it back. Let's hope that works.

I assumed a function that has been active in XBMC for years would work without flaws Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean library and TV shows0