WIP new to XBMC need some help
Howdy all;

Currently I have XBMC Windows 7 64 bit installed on my PC this is where all my movies TV Shows etc. I have this working 100% and LOVE IT, only takes 5 minutes to add thousands of movies and TV Shows its GREAT!!!

I am now converting my 2 boxee boxes over to XBMC, I started doing the first one yesterday via a USB it booted up no problem and I had no problems, however to load all of my movies 1 day later and its still going.

I have read about these MySQL databases, as I have never made one before its a little over my head. What I am wondering, is it possible to point the boxee boxes to a library on my computer so it doesn't have to load every movie etc itself and take FOREVER.

Any help is much appreciated, I have been goggling for over a day now and im tearing my hair out
There's MySQL (wiki) and UPnP/Share (wiki).
that is awesome thanks a LOT.... I more question for you, with the UPNP sharing is it possible to get all my movies and tv shows on the home screen so I dont have to go through videos > Files etc?
Thanks, I found how to do it, it's a upnp skin, even let's me continue tv shows from 1 room to another.
I have found another Little problem I can't seem to connect my boxee box running xbmc to wifi, is there a setting for this or do I need to download an add on for it to connect to my home wireless

Thanks again
I found the problem you need to connect to wifi through boxee hacks then start xbmc for it to work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new to XBMC need some help0