XBMC crashes when trying to play stream connected via HDMI adapter
Hi

I am having a strange issue with my XBMC installed on iPad 1 , OS v 5.1.1 ( That's the max it can go) . I have connected it to my TV via HDMI original apple adapter/wire . I get a full screen display when I select Settings -> System -> Video Output -> Display # 2 .

My issue is that the stream works fine when its not connected to HDMI adapter i.e. I play the stream on standalone ipad. When I connected it to TV , XBMC crashes in 1 second after stream starts. This was not happening until about 2 weeks. I had this issue on XBMC 13.2 stable release as well . Today , I upgraded it to Kodi latest alpha release but still got the same issue. Can someone help me resolve this.

Here is the complete log :

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=306670

Thanks
Is this happening with other (legal) sources instead of 1channel aswell?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes its happening with other sources as well.
Then please completely disable the 1channel/primewire services (important!) then reproduce the crash and post a new debug log (wiki) and crashreporter file.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes when trying to play stream connected via HDMI adapter0