Fully working hardware for Kodi?
Hi,

I have tested a lot of diffrent setups for the XBMC/Kodi and it have never worked 100% perfect (becides back on the XBOX). There have always been problems with playback sync or lag. The latest units have been Intel NUC I3(DC3217IYE) and Zotac(Zotac ZBox HD-ND22) and none of them have been able to give me a lagg free and fully synced playback. The lagg has nothing to do with the 23 bug as far as I know, only way to get this better is to turn on the motion flow on TV.

Im using Windows as platform to be able to use netflix from now and then.

So now, is there any known hardware where I will get more or less perfect playback with XBMC/Kodi on Windows 8 without a boat load of settings?
The units you have should work perfectly.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Without any special settings?
I have now installed latest BIOS and drivers and I could get okay flow by setting the TV to 24Hz, This however demanded me to make a 225 ms sync of the sound on all videos?

A great example is the first sceans of Elysium(Elysium.2013.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS), the bottom part of the screen will lagg/flicker alot if I dont turn on the TV motion flow medium.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fully working hardware for Kodi?0