probleme with zoom
(2014-10-01, 11:46)Reynald Wrote:
Quote:If so, what are we trying to solve? You don't want to show parts of the poster on left and right? You want to increase posters spacing (have more room between posters)?

oh Yeah !! YES !!!!!!
I can change ItemLayout (with condition zoom) but if I add a new condition FocusLayout with zoom, it breaks the view

IMHO, you should remove zoom animation on a container and just use different layout with bigger posters. Currently, zoom animation zooms out the whole container. I would personally do something like this:

PHP Code:
<itemlayout height="130" width="97" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart)">

<
itemlayout height="234" width="178" condition="Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart)"

and remove container zooming.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

This does not work! If I add a condition itemLayout like that, and I delete the conditions animation it nothing happens. Because I'm must after increase the size of the thumbnails. And use of the zoom animation, lets not do that .avoir a big thumbs quickly.
In AEON nox, it uses different zoom + ItemLayout and FocusLayout
The ItemLayout and additional FocusLayout are added at the end of the container, next the original </ focuslayout>
There are probably a good way to do it, but how. I have to return the problem in all directions. I tried everything, but it still breaks the view
Ooops, I see that would cause some trouble as you are using FIXEDLIST and focus position will remain at position 6 while layout will change. You can solve this by using another container with a different ID that will be visible if big posters are selected. Practically you will be switching between 2 containers with different layouts instead of switching layouts of the same container.

Alternatively, take a look at zoom animation in skinning manual and set camera position in the middle of the screen by defining center= and zoom a bit more, if you want to stick with your solution.

(2014-10-01, 12:04)Reynald Wrote: This does not work! If I add a condition itemLayout like that, and I delete the conditions animation it nothing happens. Because I'm must after increase the size of the thumbnails. And use of the zoom animation, lets not do that .avoir a big thumbs quickly.

Do not yell (!!), I can hear you Smile It does work, but you have to change poster sizes for that bigger layout as well. You can stick to your solution, see my other post.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Here are the current code

PHP Code:
<control type="fixedlist" id="596">
            <
viewtype label="Poster & Fanart">Big</viewtype>                   
            <
left>18</left>
            <
top>580</top>
            <
width>1250</width>
            <
height>300</height>
            <
onup>6000</onup>
            <
ondown condition="!Window.IsVisible(596) + Skin.HasSetting(Control.HasFocus(8000)Plot)">8000</ondown>
            <
ondown condition="Window.IsVisible(596) + !Skin.HasSetting(Control.HasFocus(8000)Plot)">71</ondown>
            <
onleft>596</onleft>
            <
onright>596</onright>
            <
focusposition>6</focusposition>
            <
pagecontrol>71</pagecontrol>
            <
orientation>horizontal</orientation>
            <include>
global_Scrolltime</include>
            <include>
transition_Content</include>
            <include>
transition_Info</include>
            <include>
toggle_Menu</include>
            <
visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(sets)</visible>
            <
animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="175" center="640,680" time="240" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart) + Skin.HasSetting(infotitle.disable)">Conditional</animation>
                  <include>
view_BigFanartPortrait-ContainerCommons</include>
            <
itemlayout height="130" width="97" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart)">
                <include>
            </
itemlayout>            
            <
focusedlayout height="130" width="97" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart)">
            <
control type="image">
            <
left>3</left>
            <
top>3</top>
            <
width>78</width>
            <
height>109</height>
            <include>
art_Frame-fo</include>            
            </
control>                
            <include>
            </
focusedlayout>
            </
control>
        <
itemlayout height="130" width="110" condition="Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart)"></itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout height="130" width="110" condition="Skin.HasSetting(useZoomBigFanart)"></focusedlayout>
    </include>    
    <include 
name="view_BigFanartPortrait-ContainerCommons">
    <
visible>Control.IsVisible(596)</visible>    
            <
control type="group">    
             <
left>7</left>
            <
top>7</top>
            <include></include>            
            <
control type="image">    
                <
width>70</width>
                <
height>100</height>
                <
texture background="true">thumbs/default_Portrait.png</texture>
                <
aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            </
control>            
            <
control type="image">
                <
width>70</width>
                <
height>100</height>
                <
texture background="true">$VAR[thumb_Portrait]</texture>
                <
aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>                
            </
control>
        </
control>
    </include> 
try with

<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="185" center="640,680" time="240" reversible="false" tween="cubic" condition=....
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-10-01, 12:06)pecinko Wrote: Ooops, I see that would cause some trouble as you are using FIXEDLIST and focus position will remain at position 6 while layout will change. You can solve this by using another container with a different ID that will be visible if big posters are selected. Practically you will be switching between 2 containers with different layouts instead of switching layouts of the same container.

Alternatively, take a look at zoom animation in skinning manual and set camera position in the middle of the screen by defining center= and zoom a bit more, if you want to stick with your solution.

(2014-10-01, 12:04)Reynald Wrote: This does not work! If I add a condition itemLayout like that, and I delete the conditions animation it nothing happens. Because I'm must after increase the size of the thumbnails. And use of the zoom animation, lets not do that .avoir a big thumbs quickly.

Do not yell (!!), I can hear you Smile It does work, but you have to change poster sizes for that bigger layout as well. You can stick to your solution, see my other post.
Thank you for your help (I do not scream lol) I'm going to do with your first proposal. Thank you. I had not seen your reply sorry!
(2014-10-01, 12:15)Reynald Wrote: Thank you for your help (I do not scream lol) I'm going to do with your first proposal. Thank you. I had not seen your reply sorry!

Cool. I'm using different containers in Amber for similar view and I prefer this way for several reasons. Take a look if that helps.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Surely it would be better to just separate them into 2 different viewtypes?
(2014-10-01, 12:23)Hitcher Wrote: Surely it would be better to just separate them into 2 different viewtypes?

That is what you end up with by using 2 different containers with different ID, right? Smile

Where we go from here is up to a skinner. I did not want users to cycle through 15 different view types and it seemed overwhelming to have a list of all of them in a side menu in order to allow direct picking instead of gimme_next_button_ID=2 so I ended with presenting those additional view types as options. With fewer view types in the skin button=2 is probably better choice.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-10-01, 12:19)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 12:15)Reynald Wrote: Thank you for your help (I do not scream lol) I'm going to do with your first proposal. Thank you. I had not seen your reply sorry!

Cool. I'm using different containers in Amber for similar view and I prefer this way for several reasons. Take a look if that helps.

I'll take a look at it (I love Amber, I used long time , Super Skin) Thank you for your help.
Hitcher, yes I think I'll try to code 2 views types! Thank you very much for your help

(2014-10-01, 12:32)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 12:23)Hitcher Wrote: Surely it would be better to just separate them into 2 different viewtypes?

That is what you end up with by using 2 different containers with different ID, right? Smile

Where we go from here is up to a skinner. I did not want users to cycle through 15 different view types and it seemed overwhelming to have a list of all of them in a side menu in order to allow direct picking instead of gimme_next_button_ID=2 so I ended with presenting those additional view types as options. With fewer view types in the skin button=2 is probably better choice.

That's what I would have liked to, but I'm still a complete beginner, and I made a mod Refocus and some points are still difficult to change. Thank you for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
probleme with zoom0