Win Automount SMB/NFS ?
Hi.

Ive noticed it wont mount on XBMC startup so it wont update my library with the newest episodes/movies. When its mountet via SMB.

So ive tried to switch to NFS on my 192.168.1.111/Download/Tvshows folder.
But then when i try to mount the same with NFS and 192.168.1.111/download/Movies

The movie folder is now empty? and wont update library or scan any movies? It worked fine with SMB although it wouldnt update properly.

the NFS permissions on my NAS is for the whole Download folder so that should be fine, buts its like im missing something?

ive been googling for days, can someone help with a link that explains either to get it to automount properly on startup via SMB or a link on how to fix the NFS movie no show problem?

Thx. !!
If you add sources as "smb://server/etc" or "nfs://server/etc" then XBMC/Kodi accesses them on-demand. There's no setting to fiddle with. It's not really like an OS where things are mounted and dismounted. Well, not exactly. Your debug log (wiki) will probably tell us the real reason it isn't working.
Yeah okay, that makes sense, i will make a debug log.

But can you answer me why watchdog dont update the library then? If it accesses them on demand? it just says the files aint accessable when scanning ? unless your going in manully via "files" and mount the source like that.

Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=307671

Another thing i noticed is that it says that AAC and DTS aint supported by my receiver which is supportet? ive been wondering why it just say "Direct" on it while in the past it switched between DTS, DD or whatever format that was used in a movie or tvshow...
Im really dissapointed in this forum, its very rare you're getting any help ?
It cant find the folders inside the movie folder when searching via SMB, but tvshows shows everything fine ?
(2014-09-30, 23:11)Pressi Wrote: So ive tried to switch to NFS on my 192.168.1.111/Download/Tvshows folder.
But then when i try to mount the same with NFS and 192.168.1.111/download/Movies
All I see in your log is reference to 192.168.1.110, and not .111.

But I do see:
NFS: Context for 192.168.1.110/volume1/Download not open - get a new context.
NFS: Connected to server 192.168.1.110 and export /volume1/Download

So maybe the IP really is .110?

EDIT: Also is this path correct?
service.watchdog: video sources ['nfs://192.168.1.110/volume1/Download/Serier/', 'nfs://192.168.1.110/volume1/Download/Film/']
110 is the correct one for my Synology NAS library, 111 is my XBMC media center Smile sry for the confusion !

And yes those paths is correct.

I think i will specify my problems since i can solve all of them but that will only make new problems i havent managed to fix all at once.

1: i cant find my content inside my movie folder (nfs://192.168.1.110/volume1/Download/Film/) When trying to connect via NFS, Smb works fine.
2: none of the libraries will autoudate when connected via SMB due to the connections are not kept active when not in use or after af reboot of either XBMC or the whole PC.
3: My sound output just says "Direct" on my receiver and apparently not switching back and forth from DTS, DD5.1 or whatever the stream dictates. it used to do that before. maybe its a skin thing since i changed to Xunity transparency skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automount SMB/NFS ?0