Win Filter keeps Reseting
Hello everyone. I recently bought a new machine and upgraded from an older version of XBMC to 13.2.

Everything seems to work fine, but I only got one problem, that I can't figure out how to fix. ( if fixable at all )

When I browse my Movie Library, I can set a filter ( let's say, Rating: 7-10, Action, Adventure, and Year: 1990-2000. ) Everything works well, I see the corresponding movies. But, if I play a movie ( to check if I am actually gonna watch it ) or if I watch the Movie's trailer from the Info tab, right after I stop, and get back to the Library, my filter is gone. So the Custom Filtered list I was browsing is lost, and I have to reset the filter each time. So frustrating.

I am not sure if this is a setting or a problem, or a lacking feature, but I am pretty sure it worked properly on the last XBMC I used. I think it was 12.
I got all the other Issues ( playback, library, subtitle character set, etc ) fixed using your valuable info on posts, and on XBMC Wiki, but I couldn't find this one at all.

Thank you in advance. Looking forward to your replies.
bump Sad
Bump
I think that is simply how it is designed right now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filter keeps Reseting0