WIP offical WiMM logo/fanart competition.
I think we're done Big Grin

here's the last version:

Image Image

Changed the blue to work better on white BG. I have all the images needed (for a total of 39 files, different versions, black, white, transparent, text only, icons, uncompressed fanart, etc.), if you are happy with this I'll send you the zip Smile
Sure Im ok. Ill pm you my email.
pm sent. Smile

I would like to personally thank you for all the work goodwill and exceptional skills, speed and accuracy shown and shared openly here which without this process wouldn't have been such a enjoyable process. Smile

Plus trully compliment you for your efforts and patience with everyone who has replied to your work so far not just in here but all other threads which I have a peek at.

Hope this is only the beginning Wink

Kind regards
Thanks Wink

Yeah I hope too!

Inspiration!! Big Grin
This might be catchy...

I'll clean it up if there's interest.
Mutant ninja spider?
Competition is now ended and both name and logos/icons have been decided. But its not over.

We cant be dwelling on these matters forever, so for those of you who took part and made suggestions, my most sincere thanks.

The name, after suggestions and voting was WIMM, for those who were keeping up only 34 votes total won 27 votes out of the total... If that reflects the user base for WIMM is alarming to say the least.

Because of such low voting count and there was only one artist making good visual suggestions for the logo/icon/fanart/favicon and because project must move on the logo/icon/favicon/fanart was decided on between designer and myself, not exactly what was planned, but live is what happens in the meanwhile, despite all plans and good intentions.

Taking some suggestions onboard and noting you cannot keep everyone happy with one single decision, some decision however had to be made, personally I hope you guys understand.

The good news is that for the ones who didnt like the result, this does not mean that new fanart or the logo itself wont get improved in future, or that it will remain the same while project is still active.
I hope all the users and people who come across this thread and read this, make great fantastic contributions of all kinds and help this project thrive in some way, as that is the ultimate and only goal here

I will continue to be in contact with samfisher and try to improve wherever possible.

Now guys, please show me your artistic ideas, the game is still afoot. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
offical WiMM logo/fanart competition.3