iPad - how to find volume on Airport Time Capsule
Hello,

i just installed xbmc 13.2 on my iPad Air 7.1.2 and it seems work, but i don't know how let him find the volume of internal hd of Airport.
On macbook, in xbmc i find it under "Volumes" because with the mac i see the hd.

How can i make him see that Volume? Utility Airport app don't seems help me.

Thanks in advance
Add Videos -> Zeroconf Browser
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the hint.
Unluckly, if i select Zeroconf Browser it spawns two options:

AirPort TC (AFP) and AirPort TC (SAMBA).
Ignoring what the difference was I tried it with both and:

with AFP nothing happen. In fact it deselect me instantly, sometimes spawn a fast "working" but nothing more.
with SAMBA it takes instantly and browse to zeroconf://_smb._tcp.%40local.%40airport%20time%20capsule/ but it can't find any subfolder.
I can assure you that the same source works perfectly from macbook, same 13.2 Gotham.

I'm stuck.
I believe you that it works from the macbook - no worries. This is about security settings on the time capsule. There are dozens of people here having it work with SMB. You just need to wait that some of those reads this thread and feels like helping you with the right settings. (i don't have a capsule...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, i solved putting in place of the automatic zeroconf: // etc ...

" smb://DriverName:password@ip "

for example: " smb://airport%20time%20capsule:[email protected] "

Automatically it merged to only " smb://ip " , and it find all subfolders.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPad - how to find volume on Airport Time Capsule0