Unable to download
Hi Guys,

new to this forum so i will try to get my head round the rules as my last thread got closed.

I have just bought an SD card with Gotham.

Installed XBMC Repo.

Unable to download any Add On. (Not mentioning any names)

Just says downloading but the 0% doesn't change then goes away after 20 secs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
If you are trying to download Addons from the official XBMC repo you should post a link to a Debug Log (wiki). If you are trying to download AddOns from the fusion repo then you should seek help from the author. It's not supported here.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-01, 21:10)rflynn1983 Wrote: Hi Guys,

new to this forum so i will try to get my head round the rules as my last thread got closed.

Installed XBMC Repo.

Thanks.

XBMC repo doesn't need installing. So... I guess what we're really looking for is a crappy 3rd party repo?

No support for those here
(2014-10-01, 21:10)rflynn1983 Wrote: Hi Guys,

Installed XBMC Repo.

Thanks.

That sounds like an issue on the other side, on their server. I doubt there's much you can do other than to check to see if the repo add-on itself is up to date and not pointing to something outdated or broken. Other than that, find who's hosting those add-ons and see if they're having issues. Or heck, just ask them.
Please could someone tell me a way to check if it is or isn't a genuine XBMC repo?
XBMC/KODI comes with the xbmc.org add-on repo already installed for you. Any other repo the you have to install yourself is a third party repo.
(2014-10-02, 14:25)ActionA Wrote: XBMC/KODI comes with the xbmc.org add-on repo already installed for you. Any other repo the you have to install yourself is a third party repo.

When I say installed I meant I went to Install from Zip file> Fusion> XBMC repo.

Then when I go to get add ons > Video add Ons > and select any of the add Ons I get the issue.

The XBMC repo was possibly installed before I did this. I never went to get add Ons first before install from zip.

I just need a way to distinguish if it is genuine XBMC or 3rd party. Is there a way to do this??
fusion is third party and not supported here.
see: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Fusion
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
No fusion support here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Ok, so how easy is it to put the XBMC repo on?
(2014-10-02, 14:45)rflynn1983 Wrote: Ok, so how easy is it to put the XBMC repo on?

1) Delete the XBMC version you currently have installed. May not be truly necessary but IMO it's the safest way.

2) Download XBMC from here- http://xbmc.org/download/

3) Install it on your machine.

That's it. The official repo is included in the install.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Is this done via ssh?? Or can it be done with an FTP software like cutelite??
Not sure what kind of system you have. I'm guessing linux. Can't say I know a lot about it but this might help- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW..._for_Linux.

If it's not linux you should be able to find your system here- http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=installing
Look, the XBMC.org repo is already installed. Simply go to Settings>addons>get addons> XBMC.org

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to download0