Xbmc crash when open mp3
Just open a new thread (tittle WIP - How to compile xbmc v13.2 or kodi v14 for <insert platform here>)

In such thread make sure you

1) Read the how to compile kodi for you platform at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master/docs and following it.

With any issues then post

2) Describe your full steps, what you trying to do and how exactly
3) PASTEbin any logs and full errors

Additionally when/if you are successful consider retracing your steps and document it for future users.

I cant really help you as there is no interest or experience with your platform (from my part), that's not to say, if I spot something obvious that no comment or guidance wont be offered.

As for this thread atm until you succeed or not there's nothing else to add and pointless to continue in any case for me. Others may want to share their thoughts experiences though. Here Im done.
Ok, i will take care of you suggestions, and i hope to may be of some help for others Smile
Thanks for your support and your patience too Smile
Cheers
Tk

edit: i searched the forum and google, but i haven't found how to give +1 at your reputation :'(
You are welcome.

I see you found the + button, its always nice to get some appreciation.

Good luck.
Yes, it is reappared after i asked Wsnipex how to thanks him too.
But in the meantimes i have changed os and browser, so i don't know what was the cause (before i used xp with ff 32, if i remember well).
For the moment my experiments are stopped, hope to retry soon.
Thanks a lot Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc crash when open mp30