No Add-Ons available in new set up
Hi everyone. Just dusted off my old Apple TV v1.0 (silver/gray) and rebooted with ATv Flash. Followed the steps and set up all the plug-ins and enabled nitoTV and XBMC (downloaded Eden 11.0). I really want XBMC to watch TV but when I go in there are no Add-Ons available in videos or settings (just "..." shows up and no options to install anything). My internet wifi connection is fine and working. I was hoping for a simple set up where I could just pick my add-ons and off I go as I am not an overly techy person but know my way around technology just don't give me code or a lot of steps outside the menu options or you will lose me. I did check through the forum and posts and can't find anything related to this topic (apologies if I missed it). All the videos online [/size]are outdated and focus on boxee which doesn't seem to be an option anymore thanks to Samsung.
Thanks!
Eden 11.0 is out of support by us and many addon devs for a long time. As such it doesn't show any addons anymore as 99% are broken or unmaintained.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks Martijn. So do I need to wait for Helix rom Kodi or is there an interim solution?
Frodo 12.3 and up can still be used. See our wiki or openelec for atv1 solutions
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Add-Ons available in new set up0