Apple TV 2 xbmc volume control
Need Help Please,

I recently clean installed xbmc (kodi) on Apple Tv 2 software 5.3 and now I have problem with xbmc volume control. In the past it was possible because I did a change in the xbmc settings page to have the volume control function using AppleTv 2 remote with up and down keys.

Right now I forgot the change how did I do that. Please refresh my brain Big Grin I need your help on how to bring back the volume control on XBMC using apple tv 2 remote control, it was only possible in XBMC not on ATV interface and I need that back!!! Help needed

Best Wishes
It's there by default. You just need to play a video and then up/down control the volume.
Hi,

Thank you!!! that was easy but was strange because after reinstalling xbmc i installed xbmchub (TVaddons) and using config wizard I added all addons, then I was not able to use the volume control but I after your post I reinstalled the xbmc again without xbmchub config wizard and it worked as you mentioned.

Thank you very much for your help

Best Wishes
yes, the "hub wizard" tends to break things. It isn't an official add-on/program and we highly recommend that people avoid it because it causes such issues.
I have a similar issue with mine, but more the other way around.

When I try and skip 10 mins through something I am playing, I can only turn the volume up and down with the up and down pad on the remote. I want to get it back so I can skip ten mins, but can't.

When I also pause the playing or call up the details (play - stop - rewind - fast forw) I can skip the ten mins in that too.

Very strange - any ideas!?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 2 xbmc volume control1